As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Manrose QF100T Quiet Extractor Fan with Timer for 4"/100mm DuctManrose
- Note: product is tested in an anechoic chamber to a recognized standard. Quiet operation at 27db. Unique turning vane technology. Timer over run, backdraught shutter.
|Height||16.3 cm (6.42 Inches)|
|Length||16.3 cm (6.42 Inches)|
|Width||11.1 cm (4.37 Inches)|
Xpelair C4TS 4"/100mm Simply Silent Contour Extractor Fan Timer DelayXpelair
- Two speeds - 15 litres per second and 21 litres per second - selectable at install. They are ideal for bathrooms, cloakrooms and toilets. The quietest intermittent bathroom fan on the market. Twist and click fascia for So Simple installation and maintenance.
So simple installation features enables the fan to be fitted easily in walls, shower rooms, ceilings and panels. Sleek, smooth facia can be easily be wiped clean for So Simple maintenance. 2 year manufacturers guarantee. Suitable for wall, ceiling or panel fitting.
|Height||18.01 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Length||18.01 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Weight||0.08 kg (0.18 Pounds)|
|Width||13.67 cm (5.38 Inches)|
- 3 speed settings selected via internal dip switch. Fully Building Code compliant. Power consumption 25 watts. Sound output 25dBA @ 3m. Easy installation and maintenance with the fan assembly easily removed from rigid ducting installations using the specially designed construction.
Can be mounted in a variety of applications and are suitable for use with either rigid or flexible ducting 100mm diameter.
Performance on maximum speed: extract rate: 68 litres per second, 245 cubic metres per hour. Class ii - double insulation - no earth required. High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30, 000 hours or 3 years.
Built in run on timer see important information at product description below regarding connection requirements. Powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow extractor fan designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows, with low relative noise. Beab approved. Ce approved.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||31 cm (12.2 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
Xpelair 90839AW DX100Xpelair
- 4" 100mm bathroom extactor Fan - Standard. Supplied with wall/window kit for window, wall and ceiling applications. Ipx5 rated, beab approved and conforms to Builing Regulations Part F1.
Standard operation, typically switches on/off with light switch. Extract performance: 76m3 per hour, Noise Level 35 dBA @ 3 Meters.
Airflow iCON ECO 15 240V 100mm Extractor Fan OutletAirflow
- This is a basic fan that operates from a remote switch, you need to choose a plug in module for additional functionality. 100mm outlet, 9. 2 watts, 68mhr/19 ls ; Wall/ceiling, surface/recessed mounting.
This fan is idealy suited to a ensuite, cloakroom or small bathroom. Ductable for short runs. Axial recessed fan meets current building regulations. Silent open and closing delayed iris shutter, you can purchase additional coloured covers to match your decor.
|Height||19.7 cm (7.76 Inches)|
|Length||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Weight||0.74 kg (1.63 Pounds)|
|Width||19.7 cm (7.76 Inches)|
|Part Number||iCON ECO 15|
|Model||iCON ECO 15|